Customer Enquires (Anchor Hanover)
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor - Home Ownership Team
Salary: £20,222.78 rising to £21,222.78 after successful completion of a 6 months’ probation
Contract Type: 12 Month fixed term
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in our values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
About the role
You will work as part of the Home Ownership Team in our Customer Centre. This team deal with the sale and purchase of our Leasehold properties. You will provide an effective, stream-lined and customer focused service during the sale process. We deal predominantly with enquiries from solicitors. However, we also deal with enquiries from estate agents, and customers both over the phone, by email and post. The role is busy and varied and a flexible attitude and the ability to prioritise and multitask is essential.
Some experience in dealing with the sale of leasehold properties would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be given.
Working within a high performing team you will be responsible for:
- Achieving personal KPIs and SLAs
- Driving your personal development within Anchor Hanover
- Track trends and patterns through MI available, escalating any areas of concern to the relevant parties
- You will seize opportunities to contribute to our ‘Sales through Service’ culture to deliver outstanding customer service
- Be an effective team player, identifying opportunities to support colleagues throughout the department ensuring business continuity
You will have:
- Effective and accurate communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility, resilience and be able to adapt within an ever-changing environment
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders
- Genuine enthusiasm for providing a high standard of customer service
- Competent in multi-tasking, prioritising and forward planning with the ability to manage competing demands
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS office application, in particular Excel, Outlook and Word
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates