An exciting opportunity has become available for a Regional Support Manager to cover our homes across Central UK.
The successful applicant must be flexible in terms of travel as they will cover this entire region.
Contract type: Permanent
Contracted Hours: 37.5 contracted hours per week
Rate of Pay: Competitive plus car allowance
Location: Based across Central areas i.e. Nottingham and Derby.
Reporting into the Director of Care Services responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of service provision within the Care home and registered manager with CQC
- Performance of the senior team
- Budget management
- Delivering a quality service in line with CQC essential standards, improving the quality of customer's lives
Required knowledge & experience:
- Level 5 Leadership in management (Residential pathway) or equivalent
- Experience of managing a budget, working to a business plan and marketing
- Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people
- People management experience including working to and the setting of targets within a customer focused environment and associated results
- Health & Safety legislation along with the knowledge of safeguarding of vulnerable adults (local/national policies) and the mental capacity act
- Ability to critically analyse data and solve problems
- People management including training delivery, good organisation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Computer, technology and numeracy literate
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As an Anchor Hanover colleague working from home, you’ll have access to a wide range of great communications and networking technologies. You’ll find that working from home is no barrier to being part of a close knit team and our friendly collaborative culture.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )