IT Delivery Management (Anchor Hanover)
Up to £50k DOE
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Hybrid working - Remote/Bradford/London
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £50k DOE
Are you passionate about delivering value to an organisation that positively contributes to society by helping people in later life?
Do you want to be part of our five-year Strategic Business Transformation Programme that is Executive Board led?
Are you excited about embracing digital technologies and best practice methodologies to deliver high-quality business transformation?
Do you want a role that provides responsibility, autonomy, and the ability to have influence?
If the answer is yes, Anchor Hanover have the perfect opportunity for you.
About the role:
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering projects under their management, ensuring that they deliver to their scope on time and within budget.
You'll be working closely with a team of Business Analysts and SMEs across the business in leading projects that deliver solutions and clearly defined organisational benefits.
We are looking to build an overall team of 13 PM's which will be split into two, each reporting to one of two Lead Project Managers. Each Project Manager can be responsible for 1-3 projects at a time with varying budgets ranging up to £1m.
Role & responsibilities
- Manage all projects using the available Anchor Hanover methodologies and ensure they are delivered in line with business requirements/expectations.
- Driving outsourced providers to design, deliver and manage services in line with architectural standards and contractual obligations.
- Produce and maintain detailed plans delivering change from concept to efficient live operation.
- Produce regular management reports detailing progress, milestones, costs, resources, and benefits through to completion
- Deliver change, ensuring that the cost of ongoing service delivery is well managed and reduced wherever possible.
- Influence senior stakeholders and business partners, presenting and recommending options and choices, demonstrating how projects can be delivered in the best way.
- Identify and secure resources to achieve project aims.
- Oversee project activities, engage with stakeholders, resolve issues, document risks and issues, and develop contingency plans.
- Chair reviews with internal and external stakeholders to track project progress and escalate significant issues.
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective handover of services.
- Deliver projects with clear traceability to signed off requirements.
- Ensure strong communication with senior stakeholders, respectfully holding the project board to account for the project's governance.
- 5 years+ broad experience in managing multiple projects.
- Managing service providers/suppliers in an outsourced environment in a project management capacity.
- Managing business change and transformation challenges.
- Management of teams taking projects from idea through to implementation and acceptance into service.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Comprehensive understanding of project management practices and techniques
- Working knowledge of Business Analysis frameworks and techniques
- Knowledge of PRINCE2
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues in a way that colleagues of all levels and skills understand
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills - collaboration, facilitation, negotiation skills and stakeholder management
- High attention to detail, alongside a big picture perspective
- Commercial business focus and ability to gain a swift understanding of business issues
- Manages time effectively, works within agreed timeframes and can work autonomously with project teams.
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group, we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of their work, making a difference to society and our customers.
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group and BAME, LGBT+, and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy, practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination based on race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is 'respect'; therefore, we do not accept harassment or discrimination from colleagues, residents, or third parties.
All our PM's take advantage of our SMART working policy that allows for hybrid working for those close to our Bradford office (blend of home and office), and home-based working for those outside West Yorkshire, with the occasional travel to our Bradford or London offices if required.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )