Widnes Hall Widnes
Reporting into the Home Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and maintaining effective administration and financial systems to meet location, customer and any external requirements.
- To be accountable for providing accurate information as required and ensuring admin processes and documentation are in place.
- Managing transactions in line with financial procedures and ensure reporting systems are maintained in the absence of the manager.
- Complying with CQC essential standards and Anchor procedures.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Level 2 Business Administration or Customer service level 2.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment.
- Understanding of financial procedures, debt management, income collection and payroll processes, along with budget management.
- Managing customers’ personal monies and an understanding of confidentiality and data protection within a care setting.
- Health & safety in the workplace.
- Computer literate with experience of a variety of IT packages.
- Well organized with good planning skills.
- Able to produce and present numerical data accurately with attention to detail. Able to work individually and as part of a team.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt) to be able to fulfil this role
Widnes Hall in Widnes is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 68 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- We are accredited with an anchor inspires home award for the past two years
- We have been rated good in our last inspection and achieved level 5 in are kitchen hygiene
- We have a good level of activities and community links with in the home
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )