Sales (Anchor Hanover)
25,750 + commission
Location: Home working with frequent travel to Princes Risborough, Bucks and Uxbridge
Salary: £25,750 + commission + bonus
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday
Contract type: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract with likely extension
We are looking for an experienced Sales Co-ordinator, responsibilities will include:
- To provide comprehensive support to the Senior Consultants.
- Assisting with events, invitations and communicating with customers.
- Coordinating sale agreed incentives.
- Co-ordinating customer move-ins ensuring a smooth and positive experience.
- Conduct show-arounds to prospective customers.
- Administration of the sales files from reservation to completion.
- Assist in Events and Open days
- Ensuring all Sales Spreadsheets and Expert Agent details are input and kept up to date
Required knowledge & experience:
- Knowledge of retirement housing and the conveyancing process would be an advantage.
- Awareness of current Estate Agency regulations with particular attention to AML procedures.
- Able to demonstrate examples of delivering excellent customer service.
- Understanding and Confidence in using and managing CRM
- Ability to work on your own, and in a team.
- Self-motivated, tenacious with a high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the sale process - (our experienced sales progressor will drive the sales to completion).
- Ability to respond confidently to questions, understand requirements and deal with customers, contractors and colleagues
- Ability to adapt communication style, with strong people and interpersonal skills
- Computer and technology literate. Excel and Word knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM required.
Must have a Full Driving License as travel between sites will be required from time to time
Generous benefits include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme (3.75% employee, 6% employer), optional 25% discounted private health cover, Life Assurance, discounted retail and child care vouchers and the ability to buy and sell annual leave entitlement
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )