Berkeley Court Leeds
Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
Rate of Pay: £9.90
Contract Type: 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Do you have a passion for Care? Join us at Berkeley Court!
Reporting into the Home Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Providing a professional and secure front of house service, welcoming visitors and acting as a first point of contact.
- Escalate concerns or issues as appropriate.
- Comply with CQC essential standards and Anchor procedures.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Customer service NVQ2 is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment.
- Understanding of building security and location policies and procedures.
- Understanding of confidentiality and data protection within a care setting.
- Health & safety in the workplace.
- Basic computer knowledge.Well organized with good planning skills.
- Presentable, approachable and with a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt) to be able to fulfil this role
Berkeley Court in Harehills, Leeds is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 78 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Fun and friendly team, with plenty of social events within the home
- Good public transport links with easy access from City Centre, bus stop which is 2 minute walk from the home
- Beautiful, modern home with 6 small, separate units
- Friendly environment
- Development opportunities through our Apprentice schemes, providing NVQ and career progresion
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays