£23,500 - £25,000
Job Title: Customer Service Team Leader (Customer Relations)
Location: Bradford City Centre
Salary: £23,500 - £25,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
Expected Interview and Assessment Date: Friday 22nd October
About the role:
Anchor Hanover’s Customer Centre provides sector leading customer service and provide more choice in where and how people live in later life. Our Customer Centre is split into different areas: Customer Enquiries, Rented Housing, Homeownership, Customers Relations, Customer Centre Support Team, Application Assessment Team, Payments Advice Team & On Call all of which are as equally important as each other.
Leading a high performing team and reporting into the Customer Relations Team Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Motivate, lead, inspire and develop a high performing team of customer centre advisors
- Contribute to the development and implementation of KPIs which contribute to the overall Anchor Hanover business performance
- Support improved customer satisfaction through conflict resolution, effective complaint handling and stakeholder engagement
- Lead, support and inspire your team to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis
- Handle day to day problems self-sufficiently
- Track trends and patterns from MI, resolving issues with relevant parties
- Identify change and implement improvements
- Coach and develop Customer Centre Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
This is a terrific post for a talented Contact Centre Team leader to join an exciting, growing organisation.
- You will have proven experience working within a similar function:
- Delivering training to new starters and/or existing team members
- A proven track record of driving and leading change through your past work
- A strong knowledge of complaint handling and conflict management
- Coaching under performance and driving progressive improvement whilst empowering team members to own their personal contribution and development
- Working with an integrated CRM system, preferably Northgate or similar Housing system
- A strong attitude towards your own professional development
- Effective and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to motivate, influence and lead team members
- Flexible to provide support across all operational hour
- Resilient and adaptable to work within an ever-changing environment.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- IT literate and ability to use Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry. We work on the principle of ‘Right First Time’ to deliver exceptional customer service as standard.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )