Customer Insight (Anchor Hanover)
Up to £35,000
Title: Team Manager – Customer Insight
Hours / Contract: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000
Interviews to take place on the 12th November
Do you have a talent for creating insight that drives action? Are you willing to immerse yourself in data to identify solutions and drive change through analytical insights?
This role will be part of our Customer Services Team Manager leadership team and will be responsible for supporting the organisation with relevant customer insight and analysis to help ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience across all our touchpoints. Providing a data led approach to recommendations ensures we deliver the best offer for customers & colleagues.
About the Role
• Be a key driver of customer insight, modelling & analytics across the Housing services directorate and the wider business providing a data led approach to decision making and strategic priorities
• Using actionable intelligence to drive an exceptional customer experience by identifying service failings and making recommendations for change to enhance the overall customer’s experience
• Proactively set/identify analytics, modelling and insight opportunities, enabling the leadership team to make informed decisions
• Support business stakeholders by leading the insight agenda, utilising the latest data and trends.
• Manage ad hoc analytics which help in understanding across our services. Spotting opportunities for improvements across all customer touchpoints.
• Bring recommendations to life, through a range of interactive dashboards, reporting tools and insight papers from customer satisfaction feedback, complaint intelligence, customer profiling, arrears management & root cause analysis to identify service & process failures
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Housing sector and its possible future direction at a national and local level.
• Stay connected to wider Technology, Insight teams and external market to continually bring best in class ideas and solutions into our thinking.
• Encourage technical skill development across the Customer services & the Housing services directorate, allowing teams to become self-sufficient in analysis and processes.
• Support the team through providing best practice and clear direction to develop new insight capabilities providing a continuous learning loop.
• Experience of data science techniques, analytics & insight creation
• Ability to influence across all leadership levels and to explain detailed technical insight in a concise and accessible manner without losing sight of the customer
• An aptitude for data manipulation and insight creation and ability to manage multiple workloads
• Strong communication skills to ensure cross functional working with a proven track record of improving the customer experience through your work
• A self-motivated and proactive approach – constantly learning to ensure we are ahead of the curve
• Understanding of changes in the sector and new data sources that could be harnessed
• Ability to be agile to changing priorities and evolving technologies and ways of working.
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group, we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of their work, making a difference to society and our customers.
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )