Maple Tree Court Stoke-on-Trent
Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
Reporting into the Location Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers in either their home environment or communal areas. Ensuring that cleaning products are used effectively, with instructions and health and safety procedures being followed at all times.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Customer service NVQ2 would be advantageous.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Use of cleaning products in a safe manner.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures including use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners.
- Understanding of data protection and confidentiality and the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Health & safety in the workplace including Control of Substances Harmful to Health (COSHH).
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills and a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt) to be able to fulfil this role
Maple Tree Court in Stoke-on-Trent is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 64 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Contemporary care home with wide corridors, four small units, with dining area on each, wide corridors, spacious garden with access from bedrooms and lounges. Pond area with soothing running water. Good access to motorways, good local shops and supermarket
- A friendly and bubbly team supporting with 24 hour care. Always ready to help and support residents and their families. Good connections with professionals and doctors. Dementia friendly environment. All rooms on-suite, with profiling baths available on each corridor. Visitors welcome any time
- Good community relations, inviting the community to be involved in the home. Local church visits regularly. Local school visit and make artwork for the home. Fresh food made daily by the chiefs. Daily activities
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )