Learning Design (Anchor Hanover)
Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
Anchor are looking for an enthusiastic Business Admin apprentice to join the friendly and forward thinking Learning & Organisational Development team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your transferable skills in the workplace, learn about all aspects of a learning and development function within an organisation, and work with a range of teams and people.
The role will contribute to ensuring Anchor’s ability to provide a first-class organisational development (OD) service. The role holder will work with the Learning Experience Specialist and the wider OD team to co-ordinate the delivery of the organisations OD Strategy to provide colleagues with more opportunities through a suite of blended learning pathways. This is a varied role, with exposure and interaction with a wide range of projects, colleagues, managers, and other stakeholders. As part of the apprenticeship the role holder will work with other teams to gain a strong understanding of the organisation and build their skills across different administration roles.
This means that day to day you will:
- Actively participate in the apprenticeship scheme, taking responsibility for your personal development and study and meeting training milestones as agreed with the Learning Experience Specialist.
- Assist with the scheduling of learning programmes including virtual learning, classroom sessions and virtual workshops and providing technical and admin support to the Delivery Specialists who facilitate in-house sessions.
- Support colleagues with learning queries to ensure a positive learning experience and use your initiative and support from colleagues to effectively investigate and solve problems.
- Manage the day to day upkeep of the Learning Management System (LMS) including supporting with course set up and monitoring, reporting, and continuous improvements.
- Have creative input into the team’s learner engagement strategy through our internal social media platform.
- Build relationships with external learning providers and partners.
- Support with the administration and monitoring of the external training budget spend.
- Provide administrative support of our external learning request process.
- Report on L&D key performance indicators.
- Process invoices timely and accurately.
- Work in short term placements with teams around the organisation to build your experience and skills in a variety of administration roles.
You will be expected to demonstrate the following behaviours throughout the apprenticeship:
- Be accountable for your own development
- Respectfully display effective communications and relationship building with all colleagues
- Be courageous and challenge yourself to solve problems
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Fully complete all college work and work based learning assignments to the best of your ability
- Actively engage in learning opportunities
- Support all teams by participating fully in placements
Anchor is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
Anchor Hanover is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )