Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
Scheme Manager – 62 Ridgway SW19 4RA
25 hours per week
Annual Salary of £20,685.60 pro rata
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scheme Manager to join us in our independent living 24 unit housing scheme for people over 55, in the Wimbledon area of London.
Can you answer yes to the following questions?
- Can you run an office?
- Are you a problem solver?
- Are you a quick leaner?
- Are you It literate?
If yes we are looking for you and are able to offer the following role.
About the Role
You will work from the Schemes dealing with:-
- day to day issues such as updating Fire and Health & Safety checks, testing alarms,
- coordinating repairs, assessing the scheme for maintenance.
- liaising and working with the residents with any concerns they might have. Be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our residents.
- monitor the expenditure of the scheme budget, keeping within budgetary limitations.
- investigating anti-social behaviour complaints, neighbour disputes
- viewings and tenancy sign ups.
- liaising with outside agencies and suppliers. – building and maintain partnerships with key stakeholders
Whilst this role is a part time position and will be predominately based at 62 Ridgway scheme in Wimbledon, you may be asked to cover various schemes across the Wimbledon, Kingston, and Worcester Park area, therefore a full UK driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle is desirable but not essential.
To be considered for the role of Scheme Manager, you will:
- Have great communication skills.
- Be able to build a rapport with residents.
- Be approachable, friendly and resilient.
- Be able to coordinate scheme issues daily.
- Have experience in social housing, or related profession.
- Have experience of tenancy, estate, and housing management.
- Be able to apply sound judgement in order to find solutions to situations that arise.
- Have an excellent customer focus, with an ability and drive to improve customer satisfaction.
- Hold a full UK driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
Our housing leasehold and rented schemes are about providing older people with independence and security within a happy community. Residents look to us to provide them with a safe, well-maintained home and take the stress out of everyday life.
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As one of England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://anchorbeingwell.co.uk )