Up to £25,683.25 per annum
Job Title- Marketing Executive
Location: Based in the North- you will be looking after multiple sites, so a driving licence is essential. The sites will be in Bingley, Standish & Hinckley - the role will be remote but with travel to these locations
Hours: 12-month fixed term contract, full time hours
About the role
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Manager – New Developments you will plan and execute the marketing campaigns to produce leads which are to be passed over to the sales team, the responsibilities will include:
- Managing social media with support from agency
- Responsible for maintaining lead database for the development
- Producing personalised video material for potential customers and stakeholders
- Support Sales & Marketing Manager – New Developments with implementing the marketing plan
- Generating leads and managing communications through Salesforce, ready for Sales Advisors
- Support the relevant Development Advisors and Regional Sales Manager throughout the sales process
- Aid with event planning and promotion
- Ensuring all correspondence is compliant with relevant legislations and guidelines, both internally and externally
- Travel to other nearby site’s where necessary
The role will involve working alongside our sales team in one of our new developments and will occasionally require you to visit other locations in the region or one of our offices to best support the team.
What you’ll need
- Online and offline marketing or communications experience, with an understanding of interactive technologies and their potential usage in a consumer facing business environment, including technical knowledge and understanding of relevant front and backend systems.
- Knowledge and experience of CRMs, specifically Salesforce
- Understanding of marketing principles and the ability to translate theory into practice which drives business performance
- A strong awareness of the latest digital marketing trends
- Ability to manipulate, interpret and present data reports
- Excellent writing and proof-reading
- Strong skills in persuasion
Anchor – a great place to work
Anchor is one of England’s largest not-for-profit providers of care and housing for older people. Our aim is to transform housing and care so everyone can have a home where they love living in later life.
We’re not-for-profit – every penny we make or save is invested in the people who live with us and the people who work here. That means a better standard of care and customer service, higher wages, more investment in training and development and improved facilities.
A rewarding environment
From health and happiness to finance and your career, we’ll give you all the support you need.
Health & happiness
- Gym, fitness and wellbeing discounts
- Wellbeing support
- Flexible working options, including working from home
- Pension plan – there's no limit on employee contributions, and we’ll match whatever you contribute up to 8%
- Quick and easy pension transfer service
- Savings and financial advice, loans, free life assurance
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, phones, technology and more
- Ongoing personal and professional development programme
- Leadership Pathways online learning resources
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
To see our full range of benefits, check out our dedicated rewards website: anchorbeingwell.org.uk
Celebrating diversity, celebrating you
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to celebrate diversity and inclusion in all that we do, as we know that the more diverse our colleagues are, the better care and support we can give to our residents and each other.
We are proud to have an LGBT+ group for our residents, and also Disability, LGBT+ and race and ethnicity colleague networks. These work to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We also have an Inclusive Ambassador network to allow all colleagues to be part of promoting diversity and to be an ally to others.
We are a member of Inclusive Employers, a Stonewall Diversity Champion and a signatory to the Care Leaver Covenant and HouseProud Pledge schemes.
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As one of England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://anchorbeingwell.co.uk )