Sutherland Court, Penge, Bromley
This role will be working across 2 schemes:
- Sutherland Court - Thesiger Road, Penge, Greater London, SE20 7NN
- Regency Court - 14 Mackintosh Street, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9GL
About the role
The role involves providing an outstanding front line housing management service across the retirement housing schemes. You’ll provide an outstanding customer service which will include liaising with contractors and suppliers, and you will ensure regular inspections of the schemes to maintain excellent standards. You will support residents and liaise with care providers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Service Delivery Manager in the smooth running of the estates
- Maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with contractors around repairs and ensuring compliance with Health & Safety requirements
- Signposting residents to access appropriate services and support
We are looking for people who share our values, and believe in our mission and vision. This role will be multifaceted and we need individuals with a “can do” attitude. The role will be fast paced and you will need to have a flexible and resilient approach
Key experience and skills required
- Working knowledge of Housing Management
- Knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to engage with multiple stakeholders
- Ability and experience of managing conflicting and multiple priorities
- High level of flexibility and ability to travel
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We believe they should be able to choose how they live in later life. This means listening carefully so we can shape our homes and services around their changing needs and concerns.
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
Our housing leasehold and rented schemes are about providing older people with independence and security within a happy community. Residents look to us to provide them with a safe, well-maintained home and take the stress out of everyday life.
As one of England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- 20% off mobile phone contracts
- Cashback on dental and medical expenses
- Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://anchorbeingwell.co.uk )