£22,000 - £26,000
Job Title: Resourcing Advisor
Location: Hybrid - home based with travel to our Bradford office
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role:
We have an opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join the Resourcing Team as a Resourcing Advisor where you will be supporting care homes within a defined area with their recruitment needs, you'll also be responsible for all resourcing activity within your area.
The role will also include:
- Pre-screening candidates/Telephone interviews
- Organising face to face/virtual interviews with Home Managers
- Building and maintaining strong stakeholder and customer relationships
- Creating and managing recruitment reporting data
Ideally you will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual who already has experience of working as a recruiter - this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for the next step into an internal recruitment team!
You will also:
- Have experience of recruiting at high volume
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Have a confident telephone manner and be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in a written capacity, to candidates and colleagues at all levels.
- Be computer literate with knowledge of using social media, job boards and Microsoft packages, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to manage your own workload, work autonomously and provide support to the team where needed.
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As one of England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://anchorbeingwell.co.uk )