Enquiries (Anchor Hanover)
£25,500 pro rata
Job Title: Customer Enquiries Team Leader
Salary: £25,000 pro rota
Contract Type: 12 month fixed term contract
Hours: 24.5 hours per week
Anchor is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor we believe in our values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
About the role:
Anchor Customer Centre provides sector leading customer service and provides opportunities and choice in where and how people live. Our Customer Enquiries team is split into different areas all of which are as equally important as each other.
Leading a high performing team and reporting into the Team Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Motivate, lead, inspire and develop a high performing team of customer centre advisors
- Contribute to the development and implementation of KPIs which contribute to the overall Anchor business performance
- Lead, support and inspire your team to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Handle day to day problems self-sufficiently
- Track trends and patterns from MI, resolving issues with relevant parties
- Identify change and implement improvements
- Coach and develop Customer Services Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
This is a terrific post for a talented Customer Services Team leader to join an exciting, growing organisation.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a leadership role within a fast paced call centre environment.
You will have proven experience working within a similar function:
- Delivering training to new starters and/or existing team members
- Coaching under performance and driving progressive improvement whilst empowering team members to own their personal contribution and development
- Knowledge of integrated Customer Relationship Management & Quality Management Systems and relevant office applications e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Effective and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to motivate, influence and lead team members
- Flexible to provide support across all operational hours
- Resilient and adaptable to work within an ever-changing environment.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- IT literate and ability to use Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )