Bishopstoke Park Bishopstoke (Anchor Hanover)
Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
Reporting into the Business Manager Responsibilities will include:
- To contribute to happy living by providing a safe, engaging and customer focused transport service for elderly customers and colleagues. Ensuring customers have enjoyable outings, which enhance their spectrum of social activities and enable them to lead active and independent lives.
- The role holder will use the Home vehicle, covering two Anchor locations (within an approximate 10 mile radius).
- Occasional support may be required to assist the maintenance team with their general duties. This will be under the direction of the maintenance manager.
- Other adhoc duties will be required to support the homes, based on customer and colleague requirements.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Full clean UK driving license
- PCV D1 license - able to drive Mini Buses
- All drivers must be qualified to MIDAS standard and this must be refreshed every 4 years.
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As one of England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://anchorbeingwell.co.uk )