Parmoor Court, Oxford
About the role
The role of an Location Manager is an exciting and dynamic one, with no day the same as the last. You’ll be responsible for delivering excellent customer service which meets and exceeds expectations, supports the needs of the individual and promotes happy living. You’ll have great people skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and empathy. As well as being a people person, you’ll also be business minded and always be on the lookout for opportunities to improve and enhance Anchor’s services for our customers.
You will get the best of both worlds with opportunities to work as part of a team and on using your own initiative. Knowledge or previous experience of working with older people, managing budgets, complaint handling and safeguarding of vulnerable adults is preferred, but not essential for this role. A level 3 certificate or diploma in housing is desirable.
Anchor – a great place to work
Anchor is one of England’s largest not-for-profit providers of care and housing for older people. Our aim is to transform housing and care so everyone can have a home where they love living in later life.
We’re not-for-profit – every penny we make or save is invested in the people who live with us and the people who work here. That means a better standard of care and customer service, higher wages, more investment in training and development and improved facilities.
A rewarding environment
From health and happiness to finance and your career, we’ll give you all the support you need.
Health & happiness
- Gym, fitness and wellbeing discounts
- Wellbeing support
- Flexible working options, including working from home
- Pension plan – there's no limit on employee contributions, and we’ll match whatever you contribute up to 8%
- Quick and easy pension transfer service
- Savings and financial advice, loans, free life assurance
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, phones, technology and more
- Ongoing personal and professional development programme
- Leadership Pathways online learning resources
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
To see our full range of benefits, check out our dedicated rewards website