West Hall West Byfleet
Job Title: Customer Relations Manager
Location: West Hallm West Byfleet
Anchor is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for older people and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor we believe in our values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
About the role
- You will be the Anchor face for prospective customers and their friends / families, helping them come to a decision on choosing care and ensuring Anchor is their No 1 choice
- Managing the database and ensuring that enquiries convert to move ins, to support the business in meeting KPI's and targets.
- Managing a Key Contacts List to ensure that all key stakeholders in the area are consistently informed about what we are doing
- Managing the pre move in & move in process in conjunction with the Home Manager and ensuring the process is a smooth, seamless transition from choice to move in.
You will have:
- A track record in a customer serving sales role.
- Knowledge of effective sales and marketing techniques, including consultative processes, ability to negotiate, influence and drive the sales agenda to new profitable opportunities
- Clear understanding of the workings of key sector stakeholders such as Local Authorities, GP's, H&W Boards, PCT's and other commissioning groups
- Experience of working within the healthcare sector alongside customers and networking partners.
Reporting into the District Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with all local health and welfare teams, including commissioning groups, local authorities, GPs, District teams and Social Work teams. Building relationships and ascertaining how our Anchor home can best serve them in their community.
- Convert meetings with stake holders into enquiries for the home, following up enquiries from initial enquiry stage to move in.
West Hall in West Byfleet is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 117 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Anchor's flagship home, rated Outstanding by CQC
- Three award winning purpose built lodges in 5.5 acres of landscaped gardens
- Excellent support for all colleagues with Buddies and Mentors to help you throughout your career at West Hall
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates