South East England
up to £55,000 depending on experience
Job Title: Operations Manager- Rented
Location: Home based with some travel throughout South East
Salary: Up to £55,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Are you a manager, passionate about driving change? Do you understand how to build relationships that empower colleagues, residents and stakeholders? Can you nurture a brand-new team to achieve success?
It’s the time for new beginnings
You will ensure that services are delivered to a high standard, communities within your portfolio remain safe and secure and that services evolve to meet the needs and future aspirations of residents. You will be accountable for compliance across the district within the terms of all partnership/legal agreements and leases.
A bit about you
You will need to be able to demonstrate vision and flair as well as an ability to deliver against performance targets. You will also bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level, have a relevant qualification or extensive relevant experience in a fast-paced customer focussed environment
- Business and financial planning, accountability for driving performance through effective leadership, monitoring and control of KPI’s and financial management of team
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a dispersed workforce in steady state and change environments
- A proven track record of successful relationship management
- Good understanding and experience of dealing with the sometimes-complex needs of residents
- A good understanding of the health and social care operating environment
Anchor – a great place to work
Anchor is England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people. Our heartfelt ambition is to transform housing and care so everyone can have a home where they love living in later life.We’re not-for-profit which means every penny we make or save is invested in the people who live with us, the places they live and the people who work here. That means improved customer service, better wages, more investment in training and development and improved facilities.
A rewarding environment
From health and happiness to finance and your career, we’ll give you all the support you need.
Health & happiness
- Gym, fitness and wellbeing discounts
- Mental health support
- Flexible working options
- Pension plan – contribute between 4% and 8% and we’ll match it or better
- Savings and financial advice, loans, free life assurance
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, phones, technology and more
- Ongoing personal and professional development programme
- Leadership Pathways online learning resources
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
Celebrating diversity, celebrating you
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to celebrate diversity and inclusion in all that we do, as we know that the more diverse our colleagues are, the better care and support we can give to our residents and each other.
We are proud to have an LGBT+ group for our residents, and Disability, LGBT+ and race and ethnicity colleague networks. These work to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We also have an Inclusive Ambassador network to allow all colleagues to be part of promoting diversity and to be an ally to others.
We are a member of Inclusive Employers, a Stonewall Diversity Champion and a signatory to the Care Leaver Covenant and HouseProud Pledge schemes.