Elizabeth Court Caterham
Home Manager, Elizabeth Court.
Hrs: Full Time/37.5
Are you an experience Home Manager looking for your next challenge? Then look no further, here at Anchor, we have the job for you!
We are looking to appoint a Home Manager, to our service in St-Leonards-On-Sea. For this role we are looking for:
- Significant people management skills
- A strong understanding of the needs of older people in a care setting
- CQC fundamental standards and their impact in care management
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults ensuring a safe, effective, caring, responsive, and a well led service is provided to our residents.
To be successful, you'll need a good balance of head and heart.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a service which is both economically viable, managing available resources effectively as well as engaging with and meeting the needs of our customers.
The role will challenge you every day to use your knowledge, skills and experience to lead and create an environment where outstanding person-centred care is consistently delivered and colleagues love to come to work.
Elizabeth Court in Caterham is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 59 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Good public transport links to Croydon, Caterham in the valley, Coulsdon and Godstone via the 466 bus route and Caterham Hoppa
- Excellent activity programme and customer engagement and own minibus for trips out
- Rated Good by CQC
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK
It is no longer a legal requirement for colleagues to be vaccinated against COVID-19 to work in our care homes. However, we will continue to encourage everyone who is eligible for the vaccine and booster dose to have it to protect themselves, as well as the residents and colleagues in our home.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- Extensive career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking available (at select locations)