De Havilland Way Watford
Up to £24,000 (pro-rata)
Salary: up to £24,000 (pro-rata), dependant on skills and experience.
About the role
The role of an Location Manager is an exciting and dynamic one, with no day the same as the last. You’ll be responsible for delivering excellent customer service which meets and exceeds expectations, supports the needs of the individual and promotes happy living. You’ll have great people skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and empathy. As well as being a people person, you’ll also be business minded and always be on the lookout for opportunities to improve and enhance Anchor’s services for our customers.
You will get the best of both worlds with opportunities to work as part of a team and on using your own initiative. Knowledge or previous experience of working with older people, managing budgets, complaint handling and safeguarding of vulnerable adults is preferred, but not essential for this role. A level 3 certificate or diploma in housing is desirable.
We believe that later life is for living.
Helping people enjoy later life is our passion. It has been for nearly 60 years. And today, in an ageing society, our housing, care and support is needed more than ever.
As England’s largest provider of specialist housing and care for those in later life, we’re committed to creating choice and opportunity for everyone. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, listening carefully and shaping our homes and services around them.
And we’re proudly not-for-profit, which means every penny we make is reinvested into our properties and services, building more and innovating for the future so that people can have a home where they love living in later life.
A rewarding environment
From health and happiness to finance and your career, we’ll give you all the support you need.
Health & happiness
- Gym, fitness and wellbeing discounts
- Wellbeing support
- Flexible working options, including working from home
- Pension plan – there's no limit on employee contributions, and we’ll match whatever you contribute up to 8%
- Quick and easy pension transfer service
- Savings and financial advice, loans, free life assurance
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, phones, technology and more
- Ongoing personal and professional development programme
- Leadership Pathways online learning resources
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
To see our full range of benefits, check out our dedicated rewards website
the link is https://anchorbeingwell.co.uk