Job Title: Customer Centre Insights & Root Cause Analyst
Salary: £20435.01 increasing to £21435.01 after 6 months (pro-rata)
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 30 hours per week
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone to contribute to help maintain Anchor’s ability to provide a first-class customer experience.
Working with the Customer Insight Manager and the wider business, you will co-ordinate the delivery of Customer Satisfaction Surveys and root cause analysis on survey responses and complaints data.
You will also assist the Customer Insight Manager to provide colleagues with key insights that truly bring the Customer experience to life so we can learn and improve the service we provide. This is a varied role, with exposure and interaction with a wide range of projects, colleagues, managers, and other stakeholders.
As part of the role, you will work with other teams, including external to gain a strong understanding of the organisation and build their skills across different areas of the business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience of working in an office environment would be desirable although this is not necessary.
- A background of working with data analysis would be great.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- Some knowledge of business admin requirements would be desirable
- Good IT skills and experience of using a variety of packages including Microsoft packages.
- Great organisational and planning skills.
- Good, verbal, and written communication skills.
Hundreds of talented professionals with a range of specialist skills and experience based in our Bradford and London offices make up our Support Services. While we all do very different things, we work towards the same goal of improving the lives of the older people who live with us.
Anchor – a great place to work
Anchor is England’s largest not-for-profit providers of care and housing for older people. Our heartfelt ambition is to transform housing and care so everyone can have a home where they love living in later life.
We’re not-for-profit which means every penny we make or save is invested in the people who live with us, the places they live and the people who work here. That means a better standard of care and customer service, better wages, more investment in training and development and improved facilities.
A rewarding environment
From health and happiness to finance and your career, we’ll give you all the support you need.
Health & happiness
- Gym, fitness and wellbeing discounts
- Mental health support
- Flexible working options
- Pension plan – contribute between 4% and 8% and we’ll match it or better
- Quick and easy pension transfer service
- Savings and financial advice, loans, free life assurance
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, phones, technology and more
- Ongoing personal and professional development programme
- Leadership Pathways online learning resources
- Career progression and promotion opportunities
To see our full range of benefits, check out our dedicated rewards website
Celebrating diversity, celebrating you
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We aim to celebrate diversity and inclusion in all that we do, as we know that the more diverse our colleagues are, the better care and support we can give to our residents and each other.
We are proud to have an LGBT+ group for our residents, and also Disability, LGBT+ and race and ethnicity colleague networks. These work to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We also have an Inclusive Ambassador network to allow all colleagues to be part of promoting diversity and to be an ally to others.
We are a member of Inclusive Employers, a Stonewall Diversity Champion and a signatory to the Care Leaver Covenant and HouseProud Pledge schemes.