Devonshire House Sudbury
Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
Reporting into the Chef Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a quality catering service in line with health, safety and hygiene requirements.
- Compliance with food safely hygiene and health & safety procedures.
- Minimising wastage when preparing meals and using equipment correctly.
- Escalating concerns and issues.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Level 2 food safety certificate.
- Health & safety procedures including control of substances harmful to health (COSHH)
- Previous catering experience with knowledge of basic food safety and safe use of knives & kitchen equipment.
- Experience of working with older people
Devonshire House in Sudbury is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 68 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays