Orchard Gardens Bishopstoke
Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
9.16- 9.76 an hour
Job Role: Care Assistant , Days or nights, full or part time but will include alternate weekends
Pay & Benefits: £9.16 - £9.76 an hour with benefits such as life assurance, pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution), up to 50% discount across major retailers, entertainment and high street shops.
Do you enjoy putting a smile on someone’s face? Could you see yourself making a real difference to people’s lives?
What you’ll do
As a Care Assistant, you will provide person centred care and support to assist residents to maintain their independence including personal care, mealtimes, and activities whilst also providing a listening ear to those who need it most.
Even if you haven’t worked in care, we would love to hear from you. If you have worked in customer service or retail, you will have great transferable skills for this role.
What you’ll need
A listening ear, excellent interpersonal skills and a caring nature!
What we’ll give you
You will be provided with on the job training and we can even support you to complete NVQ’s and QCF’s. We provide the uniform and provide a free DBS so you can perform your role to the best of your ability.
Orchard Gardens in Bishopstoke Park is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 63 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Part of a village community, with access to Gym and swimming pool facilities,shops and restaurant on site
- Good transport links with easy access to Bus routes and train station from Eastleigh
- Home is rated good by CQC and hold our internal anchor inspires accreditation
By joining Anchor you will be able to take advantage of our generous employee benefits package which includes:
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays