Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
8pm-8am shifts 3 days over 7. previous experience in a similar role required
Join us as a Senior Care Assistant / Team Leader at Anchor to make a real and positive difference to the lives of older people. You'll be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication. This role will also give you the opportunity to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is customer focused, committed to delivering exceptional, high quality care and has a strong attention to detail. While it is not imperative that you have a Level 3 qualification in health and social care, you just need to be interested in working towards it.
Ashcroft in Bradford is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 66 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Ashcroft has an overall CQC rating ‘Good’ with an ‘outstanding’ in caring
- Good public transport close to the home from bus route 645 Greengates
- Dementia inspires accredited with a number of dementia champions in the home
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (4% employee, 4% employer contribution)
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays