Halcyon Court Headingley
Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
We understand that due to the current situation many people have sadly lost their jobs, however, we urgently need staff to support us through this crisis and would be interested in hearing from anyone that wants to help.
If you haven’t worked in care before don’t worry. If you have a positive, can do attitude and your passionate about helping others, we will provide you with an induction that will give you the skills to support us through the next few months ahead.
Reporting into the Location Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers in either their home environment or communal areas. Ensuring that cleaning products are used effectively, with instructions and health and safety procedures being followed at all times.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Customer service NVQ2 would be advantageous.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Use of cleaning products in a safe manner.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures including use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners.
- Understanding of data protection and confidentiality and the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Health & safety in the workplace including Control of Substances Harmful to Health (COSHH).
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills and a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs.
Halcyon Court in Leeds is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 52 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Rated good by CQC
- Development of meaningful themed environments
- Links with the local community Nursery and Colleges