Bluegrove House London
Hourly Rate of Pay (£)
Reporting into the Location Manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the location is clean, pleasant and safe for customers in either their home environment or communal areas. Ensuring that cleaning products are used effectively, with instructions and health and safety procedures being followed at all times.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Customer service NVQ2 would be advantageous.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Use of cleaning products in a safe manner.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures including use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners.
- Understanding of data protection and confidentiality and the safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
- Health & safety in the workplace including Control of Substances Harmful to Health (COSHH).
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and empathy skills and a friendly personality.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs.
Bluegrove House in Bermondsey is home to well trained and helpful staff with rooms for up to 48 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in providing 24-hour care and specialised services for elderly people, the beauty of our grounds, the quality of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
- Good public transport links with easy access from three London Underground stations: Bermondsey station is only a walking distance, Surrey Quays and Canada Water stations are easily accessible by a number of buses that run close to the home with the route P12 bus stop being right outside the Home
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our catering, with our chef preparing meals daily from fresh, seasonal ingredients. The quality and variety of food is highly rated by our customers and family members
- The Home has developed very good community networks and intergenerational liaison with local: Schools, Scouts, Nursery, and City of London Academy. Customers enjoy these a lot and benefit in ensuring their wellbeing. The Home is partner with The Southwark Dementia Alliance Action group which is very resourceful and supportive
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
25% off Private Healthcare
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )