Operational Services (Hampshire & Devon)
Job title: Service Improvement Adviser
Location: Homebased - South West (Devon & Hampshire) with regular travel across Anchor Hanover locations
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and results driven Service Improvement Adviser. You will be an exceptional Dementia professional with a proven track record in delivering customer focused service improvements. You will be joining a dedicated, flexible, multi-skilled team aligned to one of our four care operating regions and supporting colleagues from across the business; locally, regionally and nationally. As a flexible and creative colleague your transferrable skills will enable you to support and influence the effective delivery of activities, environmental improvements, housekeeping and care practice
Key accountabilities and decision making:
- Provide high quality multi-skilled support and guidance to operational colleagues and teams against key frameworks (Wellness, Environment & Culture, Food & Nutrition & Care Practice) using a variety of tools and evaluation methods.
- Provide constructive, structured and motivational feedback to drive service improvements and inspire lasting change.
- Delivery of a range of themed workshops
- Coach, motivate and support home managers and deputy managers
- Support and encourage colleagues within the home by providing guidance and specialist advice to establish best practice care and improve everyday lives and experiences of residents.
- Manage appropriate stakeholder relationships
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills - able to engage, influence and constructively challenge at all levels
- Have a positive, approachable and ‘can-do’ attitude which enthuses and encourages colleagues to adopt, implement and sustain change
- Able to create and manage relationships to deliver resident focused results using a mentoring and coaching style at a group and individual level
- Adept at connecting with residents (regardless of their needs) families and those providing support to overcome challenges and barriers to achieving person centred care
- Ability to recognise, challenge and support underperformance in terms of knowledge and skills gaps and motivate colleagues to rapidly improve
- Ability to network to create partnerships internally and externally including influencing internal / external stakeholders
- IT literate
As an Anchor Hanover colleague working from home, you’ll have access to a wide range of great communications and networking technologies. You’ll find that working from home is no barrier to being part of a close knit team and our friendly collaborative culture.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )